Thursday, August 30, 2007

Past couple of days.

Well after the glory day I heard news of a Lunar Eclipse. Once I heard that I KNEW I was saying up all night just to see it. I recorded it twice, once with a webcam and another with a camcorder.

Nothing special happened the rest of the day, but that we went to the store.

So next day(yesterday) we went to visit my brother in Kansas City. I slept most of the way there since again I stayed up all night. When we got there I had to go in and wake his lazy arse up, when he woke up we went outside, carried some crap in and then just stayed outside and talked, basicly.

After that we went to CiCi's and I was like a drunk guy in a bar with the soda. I drunk up like 4 soda's in 5-10 minutes. :P

When we was done, we somehow found our way back then stayed about 20-30 more minutes then left..

That was basicly it. Bai.

No comments: