Monday, August 27, 2007

A day to remember

Today was just weird as hell...

First, I woke up as usual and played some computer as usual. About an hour later I go out to the park as usual.. Then I filmed my cousin going down a bigass hill on a skateboard.

After that we left, then the weirdness REALLY began.

First we was tired as fuck from skating and we got to walk like 5 miles over a bunch of hills to go to home. Well when you leave the park you go right into the rich neighborhood, it's usualy a dead street, mostly, but today, when we left a lawn mower(Ride on) went down the street too.. We goofed off a bit and the guy on the lawn mower cought up with us. And suprisingly at the time I thought about grabbing on to the back of his lawn mower but didn't. Suprisingly though HE OFFERED!!! We was like LOLWTF and so we grabbed on a road down the road holding on to a lawn mower. :D

Well he pulled up into his house few big houses down and then we walked down the street.. no more than going past 3-4 houses someone goes "HEY! YOU! THE GUYS WITH THE SKATEBOARDS!" we thought we fucked up or something so we stopped.. Then he said hold on I got something for you, so we waited, and he came out with friggan skateboard wheels and gave them to us for free..

After that we(Well, I) struggled to get home. :P
Then I got home, drunk 2 sodas and a water then typed this up.

Weird day, eh? :P

No comments: