Friday, August 24, 2007

Another day, some more pain.

Hey there.

Well my day started around 6am in the morning. I left my comp on at night like I usualy do, but I got woke up because of a storm. A bad one in fact. Well I shut my comp off then lay back down. And a few minutes after I lay down, boom, power goes out.

So i'm just like.. wow I got lucky twice in a row. (Cause this happened, only worse, a few days ago.)

Well I went downstairs for a few minutes, then decided I was too freakin tired to stay up so I went back to bed. No later then when I go to bed. (About 10 minutes after laying there) The power kicks back on. :P

I didn't do much I just went back to sleep.

Around, actually I don't know, but I woke up a few hours later. Got up, turned my comp back on, and went downstairs for a bit.
So a few hours later after I get up, I go out, only this time since my cousin's bike is busted(read below for what happened) we go on skateboards. Little did I know, skateboarding is hell on your feet. :D

So we mostly walked around town on/off our boards. We came back home for some drinks n' stuff then we head back out.
When we went back out we decided to go to the park. We first went to the kiddy park area and messed around there since it was empty. We was planning to ride the skateboards down the slide but we both said screw that. So we walked by the tennis place and I picked up two tennis balls. :D

After that we headed down to this BIG hill, my cousin tryed to ride down it but didn't get it all in one run. He kept having to jump off cause of this crack in the road.

Once we finally got done with that we both headed up another big hill to this like.. outside roofing place people use for partys and crap. We read the writings that was on the inside roofing and supports then even wrote some crap of our own.

When we was done we called our grandma to pick us up since we was too tired to walk all the way up the hill and go down a very long street.

So that's it for now. Cya.

No comments: